Saturday, April 14, 2012

Quick Swatch & Review - "Sooki" by Zoya

My right hand from my Week 29 - Inspired by Fashion manicure.

This hand was admittedly a little rushed because it was 3 or 4am I was really wiped out (and had somewhere to be at 10am). But you still get a really good idea of the color / polish quality, enough so that I feel I can do a quick review of it.

Color Family: Reds
Color Finish:
Cream, Glossy
 

Two coats. Shown with Seche Vite top coat.
Application: 5 of 5
Color Intensity (Initial): 4 of 5
Color Intensity (Final): 5 of 5, shown with two coats.
Additional Comments: Beautiful bright color and great, smooth formula. Oh how I love Zoya. :)
 

Overall Score: 5 of 5

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on Bloom.com when I bought a Living Social deal and HAD to have it. It is so gorgeous in person! I am wondering how it would look with a pretty subtle glitter over it, like OPI I Juggle Men. I must try!

    ReplyDelete