Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Week 7 - Inspired by a Tutorial (November 16, 2011)

My first ever "nail art", this week's challenge was to make yourself try something new, fun, and challenging! This is the second manicure I had ever given myself, so it's a little rough around the edges, but all around not too shabby! I had no toothpicks or dotting tools, so I had to make due with... I don't remember what. But it was goofy. :P

This is the tutorial I chose to duplicate:

And this (below) is what I came out with. Cell pic, so sorry for the slight blurriness. Also, this is before I had any tools or know-how for proper clean-up, so I just focused on not flooding my cuticles.

Black, Sephora OPI What's A Tire Jack?
White, China Glaze White on White
Pink, Orly Elsbeth's Rose
Yellow, China Glaze Sun Worshiper
Teal, Sephora OPI Mermaid to Order
Glitter, China Glaze Fairy Dust

No comments:

Post a Comment